Monday, 28 July 2008

In touch with nature.............


On Friday afternoon Dean and Lauren went to see the Ballet
- The Ugly Duckling at the Guild Theatre. It was a lovely
performance and L really enjoyed it.

Granny & Grandpa R were baby-sitting on Saturday night,
while Dean and I attended a games evening with some friends.

Sunday, Lauren and I joined my colleague and friend, Mindanao
to visit the EL zoo. Lauren always enjoys visiting the zoo. This
time we tried to see the Zoo’s Big 4…. Giraffe, Lions, Monkeys
and we skipped the Bears. It can take hours to see everything.
In the afternoon, Dean and Lauren went to the shopping centre’s
quiet parking-lot, so L could practice riding her bike. I tried to
complete the painting in Lauren’s room, where the new aluminum
window was installed.
Late afternoon, I took some photos of Lauren in the garden
and edited them to look Vintage style.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday for yesterday. Looks like you had a great day.