Sunday, 03 August 2008

My Birthday.......







Today was my special day. Lauren was sick last night,
so we had a difficult time with her and a high temperature
all night. I was feeling a little old when I woke up this
morning. Dean and Lauren gave me Noa perfume with
a delicious nougat.

I had my parents, gran, brother and Allison around for
tea and cake this afternoon. I had planned a garden
tea party, but the weather was sunny with a sneaky
cool breeze. So we rather sat inside on this winters
day.

I received plenty of messages and phone calls & felt
really special.

2 comments:

Geoff and Caron said...

Hi there!
I have forgotten what it feels like to be able to sit and have tea in the sunshine with the doors open in the middle of winter! Lol! Not a chance of that happening here in winter.
Pity I can't just pop in for a piece of that cake you have on show! ;-)
xxx
Caron

Char said...

Oh I'm so sorry to have not had internet for the last week or so... I would have loved to wish you happy birthday ON your birthday. (I actually looked for your cellphone number, but I don't have it!!!!!) I also wanted to thank you - my aunty sent me a copy of the Addie Chit-Chat and I'm so "in my noppies" that we are in it!!! Wowee! Talk about a huge surprise. Thanks for thinking of us, Charlene! You're such a thoughtful person!