Friday, 07 March 2008

Interviews & goodbyes



Dean, myself and Lauren attended an interview at Clarendon
Preparatory school with the Principal. We were given a tour
of the school and sat in the Principals office for the interview.
Lauren has been accepted for Grade 0 for 2009. After the
interview, the Principal took Lauren to see her cousins in
their Grade 1 classrooms.

My white Dutch Frill canary died (of old age) after 14 years in my care. His name was Prince. Lauren and I had a little funeral for him and buried him in a special place in the garden.

2 comments:

Geoff and Caron said...

AH first days of school ... little do the little darling realise they will be there for another 12 years, LOL! I love the new Clarendon uniform.
Sorry to hear about the birdy. I remember Craig, Dad and I burrying our little canary in a toothpast box in a field when he died too. Bless. He has a lovely resting place.
Keep well. Caron xxx

Char said...

Why would you want to send her to Clarendon? Now, Stirling - that would have been a good choice!
haha.
Just kidding!