Thursday, 24 January 2008

Work and Home



Our house, in the middle of the street, our house…….well, as most of you know we stay in Bonza Bay in a double-story Hansel and Gretel looking house. I took some photos yesterday (a before pic), as we are going to be doing a few changes to the window frames and tiling the front patio this year. We are in the process of replacing guttering/rain pipes which will lead into a water tank – already in place on the side of the house. Our street is quite narrow and the area is quiet and has lots of trees. Pay us a visit when you are in the neighbourhood.

My work…….This is one side of the MB Plant. This is the view from my manager’s office. Because he is the Plant manager, he gets to ‘oversee’ the production areas and get a glimpse of the sea. I have to order furniture this year for some balcony meetings. I am dressed casually, as photo was taken on Friday – Friday is casual day at most places of work in EL and surrounds.

No comments: